• email: email@example.com
• telephone: +370 685 50310.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Records of your IP address, time of visit, browser settings, operational system and other technical information is saved in the database when you visit the Website. This data is necessary for the correct display of the website’s content. It is impossible to identify the person of the visitor using this data.
We collect information that you voluntarity provide. We collect and process your personal data only with your willing consent. With your permission, we can collect and process the following data:
• When you contact us, we collect personal information provided by you, such as a name, a surname, a telephone number, an email, text message.
• When you use our services by contract, we collect personal information provided by you such as name, surname, telephone number, email, text message, address and other similar information.
The purposes, for which we collect your personal data are: improvement of our service, communication with visitors to this site, presenting the information requested by the user.
We process collected information for purposes based on legitimate business interest, the fulfillment of contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent:
• to respond to legal requests and prevent harm;
• to send administrative information to you;
• to protect our services;
• to enforce our terms and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
We will be able to pass your data to a third party only with your willing consent. If the data was transferred to a third party, which is not associated with our organization, we cannot perform any changes to that data.
In legal cases we may share collected information, when it is necessary:
• to fullfill the terms of our contract;
• to achieve our legimate business interest;
• to comply with applicable law, governmental requestsm a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal processes;
• to prevent or take an action regarding violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, etc.
You have the right for their alteration and removal, as well as the right to recall the agreement to data processing. Time, during which your personal data will be stored is: commercial and taxing data storage time. After finishing with the processing of your personal data, the website’s administration will permanently delete it. To access your personal data, you can contact the administration.
You may ask to review, change or delete your information at any time:
• to request and access and obtain a copy of your personal information;
• to restrict the processing of your personal information;
• to to request rectification or erasure;
• to data portability.
Our company has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Company does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Company uses a system of organizational and technical security to protect information
Collection and processing of your personal information is carried out in accordance with the laws of the European Union and the Lithuania.